"Computational Photography is an emerging new field created by the convergence of computer graphics, computer vision and photography. Its role is to overcome the limitations of the traditional camera by using computational techniques to produce a richer, more vivid, perhaps more perceptually meaningful representation of our visual world."
Link for Projects:
- Project 1: Images of the Russian Empire
- Project 2: Pinhole Camera
- Project 3: Fun with Frequencies!
- Project 4: Seam Carving!
- Project 5: Face Morphing
- Project 6: Depth Refocusing
- Project 7 - Part A: Manual Panorama Stitching
- Project 7 - Part B: Automatic Panorama Stitching
- Final Project: Video Matching